Saturday, May 29, 2010

When I started Blogging....

don’t people write something every day on their blog? How hard can it be to write something every day? I should start a blog because I would like to put my thoughts out there… I know I can write something every day. I will write about money thoughts, life and stuff I’ve learned. It’s that easy.
Well everyone knows how ignorant those comments are. It didn’t take me long to pick up on how little I really know. Here I am deployed and not as busy as I would be if I was at home and I still have trouble not really finding the time but taking the time to write a blog post. Not to mention the content of my blog posts are far from what I thought they might be and quite honestly might be pretty watered down. There is not a whole lot of information or that exciting. I probably wouldn’t stop and read my own blog lol.
When I first thought about starting my own blog I thought I knew exactly what I would write about for the most part. At least know what topic I would stay on most of the time. The thing is I haven’t had one post that I would have fit into my preconceived ideas. I put part the reason why it’s not what I thought it would be due to the fact I am deployed. I wanted to write about my finances. How much I spent today compared to what I had budgeted. I wanted to use it as something to keep me accountable on these financial transactions.
I still have hope for myself. I am just going to have to realize that it is not easy writing something every day, let alone something that has a little bit of weight to it. I will continue to write and continue to let my thoughts flow. What I will try not to do is force it. When I do get home I will try to put my frugality on the clothesline for people to help me with but for now this is what you get.
Have a good weekend friends and Happy Memorial Day to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment