Friday, June 18, 2010

WORLD CUP Robbery!!

Call the cops! The U.S. Soccer team just got a win stolen from them.

Man, what a fustrating finish to a good second half of the US vs. Slovenia soccer match. I thought we were going to pull it out. Its so cliche to say blame it on the ref but it seems to fit.

Seperate from the dissappointment of the tie game, I am thouroughly enjoying watching all these World Cup soccer matches. It reminds me how much I like the game of soccer. Back at home the closest professional team is the Houston Dynamos. I guess I am going to have to take the road trip to watch a couple of their games now. Well thats if I can get my wife interested in watching it.

Well anyways, the U.S. team is still in it. I will be watching the England vs Algeria game tonight hopefully for a big upset.

0 comments:

Post a Comment